Beside the mark tips for weightloss
Apr 19, 2014 · by · no comments
One said very right “Health is wealth” but today’s humanity is moving towards deskbound lifestyle that reduces the daily activity level to a great extent. Technology is an another reason which is serving cut and dried for e.g. Formerly people used to wash their clothes with hands, but today washing machine has totally reduced the physical involvement of a person. It put the people on the rack and causes weight gain, cardiovascular problems, neurological problems etc. On the contrary it makes the body of no avail. For people today, Health is above all.
Now lets break the ice because we have worked out some immensely affected tips for weightloss are:
1) Intake small doses after a small interval instead of having large at a one time:
Eating after small regular intervals consumes almost 35% of calories and also reduces the amount of insulin secretion which ultimately affects your hunger and vice versa.
2) Regular exercise: Regular exercise in the morning and evening increases your metabolism rate which ultimately leads to burning of excess stored calories. Regular exercise of only half an hour can reduce more than 30 pounds in a year.
3) Avoid eating junk foods: As much tasty they are, as nastier they are. They increase our cholesterol level to peek, which causes extra fat and sometimes even lead to heart problems. Some of the junk includes burger, patties, hotdogs etc.
4) Pamper to eat fat less food: Green vegetables, fresh egg or honey with water are some of the most important fat reducing things. Eat more and more green salad during meal because these have nutritional value that helps to keep our body slim and sexy.
5) Eat water loaded vegetables: Eating water loaded food like cucumber, tomatoes etc, which reduces our overall calorie consumption. Drink soup, shakes etc.
6) Eat slowly: One should intake his meal very slowly and in small proportion. Because more time we take to eat, less we eat. Eating slowly also increases our metabolism rate which burns the calories faster.
7) Eat fruits instead of juice: The most important thing to keep in mind that one should prefer to eat fruits instead of juice, because fruits stores lots of fibers which help to control weight as opposite to this fibers are almost absent in juice.
8) Stay away from alcoholic drinks: Keep yourself away from drinking alcoholic beverages like wine, whisky, vodka etc because they cease our fat burning and affects our physical fitness.
9) Sleep more and stress less: Try to give your body an enough good sleep every night. Wake up independently of any alarm, because if you are forcefully woken up by the alarm ringing, means we are not giving proper rest to our body. On the other hand stress increases the amount of hormones like cortisol in our body that causes increased hunger and weight gain.
10) Herbal products: Today these herbal products like Formula 1 Herbalife are in great demand, because they are made from different herbs with high medicinal value is convenient option that reduce fat in easy and fast way without harming our body.